Monday 9 August 2004

Speak proper like

This is the news
Click on the link above, and you will be transported to the wondrous news website of The Guardian. If I could be so bold as to be more accurate, I would tell you that it is a link to a particular story, on said website, that website being the home of news.
Many of you will already be aware of the problems I have with tolerating the rude boy/chav population, part of this hatred is fuelled by their blatant disregard of the fine English language. Perhaps if they weren't so flippant with its use, I may be more forgiving. Anyway, you're making me digress, stop it immediately!
The party animals at The Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) have decided that children of 12-16 years of age should be taught to speak properly. Good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment