Sunday 30 March 2003

[OLD SITE] Heinz Ravioli

I like ravioli, or should I say I did. I've always had the smaller cans of ravioli from Heinz as I've always believed they taste better, because they do. But recently I've noticed that the people from Heinz are trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Oh yes, they may seem sweet and innocent, but this couldn't be further from the truth.

I hereby accuse Heinz of reducing the amount of ravioli and sauce in the afore mentioned tins by at least 5percent each year since I can remember eating it, so that's at least 11 years ish. Do the maths and you'll discover a frightening fact, yes, 5percent multiplied by 11 is quite a lot.

I intend to phone the appropriate customer careline and convey my disappointment. We'll have to wait for the outcome...hold on to your seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment